At the Geejgarh Village Resort, you will change the pace of your life. Located 220 kms from Delhi in Dausa in Rajasthan – you will stay in areal village and you can choose your activities. A great introduction to rural life especially for children who grow up in the city or adults who just want to reconnect with a simpler time and life.
Interact with villagers, witness organic farming, perform daily village chores which may very well be cutting crop or using the village thresher and more!
Accommodation is in basic cottages which are ensuite and have air conditioning.
There is much to do here!
– Cooking Classes
– Visit to the Organic farm
– Village or Country side tour.
– Visit to Abhaneri step well – 7th century monument (by your own transport)
– Interaction with local people, one can also visit the Khadi Gram Udhyog & local school
– Camel or Camel Cart ride ( on request at extra cost )
– Evening Bon Fire with Rajasthani Dances (Dances on request, at extra cost)
– Morning Yoga classes – on request for groups
– Nature Walk
– Cycle Tour of the area – guests can explore the countryside on their own by cycle with the help of a map of the area.
– Experience a village barbershop – enjoy Head / Shoulders Massage at the local barber shop
– Have a cup of Tea at a Dhaba in the Village (not included in the tariff)
From Delhi, get off the Jaipur Highway at Alwar and head South on NH25 towards Mala Khera, staying on NH25. Follow the signs for Geejgarh Fort and located 15 mins away is Geejgarh Eco Village Resort.