Come and experience total luxury in the forest!
A boutique riverside resort nestled secretly in the pine trees alongside the River Beas.
As soon as you arrive, the scent of cedar and pine trees begins to embrace you. Classic blend of peace and tranquility will quickly take over your travel fatique.
There is a private drive that leads to the Cottage Style Rooms with their own private balconies. A mountain stream runs right through the resort filling it wiith the sound of running water. All balconies are surrounded by the forest with butterflies and birds flying through them. A good 10 minute walk through the resort will lead to our campsite. And it is everything a luxury campsite should be. Solar backed 24 hour power supply with hot and cold running water. Our 17 Swiss tents give you that lost in the forest, luxury experience. With acres of space around each tent. Perfect for a family holiday recharge or a corporate week out.
Surrounded in a 100 acre pine forest, Tall Trees Resort has beautiful surrounding walks all around and endless activities to keep you occupied whilst here.
Tall Trees by OpenSky is a well-kept secret amidst 100 acres of forest 15 km before Manali – close enough to enjoy the town’s touristy buzz, yet far enough for those seeking solitude and peace.
And this is the perfect time to visit – the receding monsoons have left lush greenery behind, the crowds have gone, and we are offering an amazing deal!
This is a limited period offer.
- 2 Nights / 3 Days Accommodation on Twin Sharing Basis
- Buffet Breakfast
- One Mineral water Complimentary every day.
- Usage of Tennis & Badminton courts at the river.
- Nature walk thru the jungle
- Bird watching
- Below 5 year Child Complementary without extra bed.
- Package Includes: Welcome Drinks on Arrival (Non Alcoholic)
Terms & Conditions:
- Taxes extra
- Sale/Stay till: 30th November
- Porter charges INR 200/- for 3 bags for accommodation in tents
- Offer applicable on limited inventory
- Offer valid only on direct bookings with us
Book real time over the telephone – 01139585859 or whatsapp us at +91 9560766832 and learn more about these amazing offers and book on the spot.
- Please inquire for extra adult rate
- Child policy –6-12 years chargeable. Please inquire for details. Above 12 years considered as adult.
- Extend your stay at attractive prices
Manali is a valley nestled in the mountains of the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh near the northern end of the Kullu Valley, at an altitude of 2,050 m (6,726 ft) in the Beas River Valley.
It is located in the Kullu district, about 270 km north of the state capital, Shimla, 309 km northeast of Chandigarh and 544 km northeast of Delhi, the federal capital. The small town is the beginning of an ancient trade route to Ladakh and from there over the Karakoram Pass on to Yarkand and Khotan in the Tarim Basin.
Top 5 things to do in manali:
- One of the best things to do in Manali in summer is to enjoy the nature.
- Manali is filled with magnificent monasteries and ancient temples so check them out.
- Get your adventurous side out at Solang Valley and paraglide.
- Enjoy the amazing restaurants especially the ice cream pakora near Hadimba Temple
- Take a dip at Vashist’s ‘Healing’ Hot Water Springs