Manali Honeymoon Volvo Package
The tradition of Honeymoon is not just a mere vacation but also a special time when newlyweds can celebrate their new found relation in seclusion. Known for its diverse geogerphay and culture, Manali in Himachal Pradesh is one of the most sought after honeymoon destinations across the globe. If you are planning to spend your special time in the mystical land of Himachal Pradesh, Tall Tree Resort Manali undrer Opensky network offers Honeymoon Volvo Package in budget. A boutique riverside resort nestled secretly in the pine trees alongside the River Beas.
There is a private drive that leads to the Cottage Style Rooms with their own private balconies. A mountain stream runs right through the resort filling it wiith the sound of running water. All balconies are surrounded by the forest with butterflies and birds flying through them. Surrounded in a 100 acre pine forest, Tall Trees Resort has beautiful surrounding walks all around and endless activities to keep you occupied whilst here.
- To and FRO Luxury Coach Volvo Tickets (Ex-Delhi)
- 3 Nights Accommodation on Double Sharing Basis in Deluxe Cottage Room
- Complimentary Pickup and Drop from Bus Stand
- Complimentary Welcome Drink on Arrival
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner.
- Candlelight Dinner Once during the stay
- 2 glass Badaam milk every night during the stay
- ½ Kg cake once during the stay
- Tea / Coffee Maker in the Room with Replenishment Once in a Day
- Daily 2 Bottle of Mineral Water Complimentary.
- 15% Discount on additional F & B.
- Daily Evening Tea/Coffee with Cookies.
- One Full Day Sightseeing of Solang Valley and local sightseeing by Private Non-AC Car
- One Full Day Naggar castle, Art gallery, Vaishno temple, Shawl industry, Tibetan monastery, Raogi waterfall followed Rafting + Paragliding point
ABOUT THE AREA
Manali is a high-altitude Himalayan resort town in India’s northern Himachal Pradesh state. It has a reputation as a backpacking center and honeymoon destination. Set on the Beas River, it’s a gateway for skiing in the Solang Valley and trekking in Parvati Valley. It’s also a jumping-off point for paragliding, rafting and mountaineering in the Pir Panjal mountains, home to 4,000m-high Rohtang Pass.
Manali is named after the Sanatan Hindu lawgiver Manu. The name Manali is regarded as the derivative of ‘Manu-Alaya’ which literally means ‘the abode of Manu’. Legend has it that sage Manu stepped off his ark in Manali to recreate human life after a great flood had deluged the world. Manali lies in the North of Kullu Valley. The valley is often referred to as the ‘Valley of the Gods’. Old Manali village has an ancient temple dedicated to sage Manu.
The British introduced apple trees in the area. The first apple orchard was set up by the British near Patlikuhl, before this, no Apple trees grew in the area. To this day, apple— along with plum and pear— remain the best source of income for the majority of inhabitants. Both Rainbow and Brown Trout was also introduced into the rivers and streams of the area by the colonisers.