OpenSky Resorts respects your privacy.
When you access and transact on our website, we will collect and store certain information about you that are As follows:
- Name, contact numbers, email id, password, etc, including that of co-travellers.
- Information required for processing financial transactions such as bank account, credit card, debit card or other payment instrument details etc.
- Travel and booking details, preferences, etc
- Additionally, we may collect data on domain, host and IP (Internet Protocol) address from where you access our website, and may request you to fill additional information for customisation of offers.
This website uses cookie (small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser, if you allow, to enable the site or service provider’s systems to recognise your browser to capture and remember certain information) and tracking technology, commonly used in the industry, aggregate Cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties for enhancing website service. This technology also helps us to recognise you when you return to our website, to offer you a better and more personalised experience.
We use the information we collect to:
- Process the booking and payment transaction
- Carry out promotional, sales and marketing activities
- Communicate with you via emails, SMS, telephone, in connection with your bookings, Customise and improve your website visit experience, and offer you enhanced customer service
- Analyse and understand Website traffic pattern and trends for marketing, planning, etc. for responding to your queries, sending you offers, etc.
Additionally, we may use the information collected or solicit additional information required in compliance of any regulatory, legal or statutory requirement.
A cookie may also be placed by our third – party advertising and promotions service providers. These companies may use aggregated data about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide you advertisements about related goods and services that may be of potential interest to you. The third – party advertising companies or advertisement providers may also employ technology that is used to measure the effectiveness of our ads, your preference and other relevant statistical data.If you desire to opt out from receiving cookies you can do so by changing the options on your web browser or using certain software programs, you can control how and whether the cookies will be accepted by your browser.
We may communicate to you with the information collected to let you know of any updates, offers or marketing information from time to time. If you do not wish to receive such email communication, you may opt out or let us know.
We do not sell, trade, or transfer your personally identifiable information to other parties.
We respect your privacy. If you have any concerns or queries please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org